- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless sirloin steak (cut into 1-inch strips)
- 10 ounces broccoli florets (frozen, thawed)
- 1 package lipton recip secret onion mushroom soup mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 tablespoon firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and brown steak, stirring occasionally, in two batches. Remove steak and set aside.
- Stir in broccoli and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix blended with water, brown sugar and soy sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes.
- Return steak to skillet and cook 1 minute or until steak is done. Serve, if desired, with hot cooked rice.
PER SERVING *
|Calories70Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat25|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
cheryl m. 6 days ago
very good! Added baby bella mushrooms-awesome
Dianja Duran 21 days ago
My family LOVED it!!!! They said it was better than a restaurant!!!
Barb C. 16 Mar
Turned out great. Family loved it.
Jwan G. 26 Jan
Awesome will definitely make it again.
Tanya Serrano 11 Nov 2017
Really good! Added more veggies to make healthy and a couple more things. Definitely making again!
Katie Thom 12 Oct 2017
Pretty good, will double sauce and add a few more things next time.
Nancy F. 12 Mar 2017
This was delicious and surprisingly quick and easy to make. Served over rice. Family loved it - will make again
Dawn H. 20 Feb 2017
Ive been making this for a few years now. I double the sauce and add mushrooms. I usually use chicken instead of beef. We love it!
Kahalia K. 20 May 2016
I loved it, I hate beef and broccoli at Chinese restaurants but this was good. I added red pepper for color and more onions and did a slow simmer.
Jennifer S. 21 Mar 2016
It came out really good, I never can find a good beef and broccoli recipe, but this one was perfect!
sherry s. 16 Mar 2016
i added sauteed onions, green, red, orange, & yellow bell peppers. It was awesome! my family loves it, this is about the 5th time Ive made it in the last 2 months & definately wont be the last
Hi Ronnie P. 9 Jan 2016
I love this recipe -- this is my second time making it... It tastes exactly like the Chinese place I usually get this at. Now I don't have to order it any more --- Thank you Lipton
Jacquelyn W. 6 Jan 2016
We loved this one! Now I can have this any time!! It is a healthy meal that fits my diet wishes but keeps my husband happy at the same time! It is better then going out and paying an arm and a leg at a Chinese place and super fast and easy.