A new take on potatoes. Potatoes are grilled, served on a skewer like a kabob and topped off with a flavorful sauce made with parsley and chives. Goes well with Cinnamon Pork Roast.
- 32 small new potatoes (cleaned)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons chives (minced)
- Rub potatoes well with vegetable oil. Skewer potatoes onto 8 skewers (4 potatoes per skewer), leaving some space between potatoes. Grill over moderately hot fire, turning once, for about 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are tender. Meanwhile, whisk together remaining ingredients. Arrange skewers on serving platter; twist each potato open slightly with a fork and drizzle with the dressing, turning each skewer to coat potatoes well.