- 46 ounces pineapple juice
- 10 ounces soy sauce
- 2 limes
- 1 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 pounds skirt steak
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 onions (large, sliced thin)
- 4 bell peppers (large, seeded & sliced thin)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- Combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, lime juice and sweet chili sauce. Whisk to combine; set aside.
- Place skirt steak in one Ziploc bag and chicken breasts in the other. Seal tightly and place bags on a large baking sheet (in case of leaking the pan will catch the drips) and refrigerate severl hours or overnight.
- Grill to desired doneness. I like to grill my steak for about 6 to 7 minutes on each side over a high grill. For the chicken, I usually grill for 7 to 8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness. Right after grilling, transfer meat to a clean baking sheet and cover loosely with foil and allow meat to rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Slice meat against the grain and serve with warm tortillas, fresh pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream and the grilled onions and peppers.