- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast (Sliced Into Stir-fry Strips)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger root (Grated, or 1 Teaspoon Dry Ginger)
- 1 clove garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (Crushed)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 slice fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 8 ounces tofu (Cubed)
- Soak skewers for 20-30 minutes in water. Thread pork onto skewers. Place in a 12x9-inch baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over skewers, turning to coat. Marinate for 30 minutes, turning once or twice. Discard remaining marinade. Broil 6 inches from heat for 10 minutes, turning to cook all sides. Serve with peppered tofu, if desired.
- Heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil in a frypan, dried red pepper and 1 thin slice fresh ginger. Cook and stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes. Stir in oyster sauce; add cubed tofu, and stir to heat through and coat with sauce.