- 8 ounces rice vermicelli noodles ($2.39)
- 1 tablespoon hot curry powder ($0.25)
- 2 cloves garlic ($0.11)
- 1 inch fresh ginger ($0.09)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil ($0.11)
- 1 bunch bok choy ($2.55)
- 4 medium carrots ($0.25)
- 12 ounces bean sprouts ($1.49)
- 1 bunch green onions ($0.25)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce ($0.24)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil ($0.12)
- 1 teaspoon chili garlic sauce (optional $0.05)
|Calories240Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Lorianne M. a year ago
recipe wasveasy, food tasted great, but i had to add water when frying the noodles. They weren't soft enough after soaking in the water.
Ave Strate 2 years ago
More Veggies needed!
Linda Fibish 2 years ago
Next time I will not put curry powder on the noodles, but a tbsp or so, of red curry paste instead. I didn't like the gritty texture the powder left.
Judi 2 years ago
This as a very good dish. It does make a ton is noodles, but that just means great leftovers. I added my own spin. I added mushrooms, and also added Singapore spice mix from Penzy's Spices. (Find online.) Great taste.
SMika TSend 2 years ago
Very delicious. It surprised me how easy it was. This meal is now added to my list of foods that I will cook regularly.
Jenny Tarr 2 years ago
This was very good. Next time I will add chicken or shrimp. I might also add sweet chili sauce instead of the garlic chili sauce. I think it needed just a bit more sweetness. Very good though!
Emese R. 3 years ago
My newest love is making rice noodles. I made this with shrimp and skipped the curry. At the end I also added some sliced jalapeño peppers and a sprinkle of sesame oil and some cilantro
Leta L. 3 years ago
I love this recipe just added chicken..it's delicious...I will be making it over and over..My whole family enjoyed it
Shena W. 3 years ago
Love Singapore noodles so I am glad I am glad I found this recipe. It is quick and easy with a ton of flavor. found this recipe. Good for meatless Monday. I add seared chicken and beef strips as another variation.