- 4 pounds pork loin (center roast, boneless,, untied, fat and silver skin trimmed)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper (freshly ground)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 9 slices bacon
- 1 cup barbecue sauce (purchased)
- 1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. Sprinkle pork with salt and pepper.
- 2. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork and brown on all sides, about 6 minutes. Transfer to plate and cool for 10 minutes.
- 3. Wrap bacon slices vertically around pork roast; do not overlap bacon. Tie lengthwise and crosswise with kitchen string to hold bacon in place; tuck loose ends of bacon under string. Place on a rack in a roasting pan, tucked-bacon side down.
Jennifer Gideon Brown 3 months ago
Turned out great! Very moist
Kathy Peterson 3 months ago
I make this at least twice a week!
Rachel Nelsen 7 months ago
Delicious. Perfect Moist even after you reheat leftovers Don’t forget the bbq sauce!
Jennifer Love 9 months ago
It was delicious !!!!! Easy to make and a crowd pleaser !!!
Tim T. a year ago
Easy to do and Very moist even after warming up leftovers the next day!
woodman a year ago
very moist and delicious