- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 1/2 cups part-skim mozzarella (KRAFT, Shredded Cheese, divided)
- 2 cups ricotta cheese (light)
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese (KRAFT 100%, divided)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 1 egg (lightly beaten)
- 700 milliliters pasta sauce
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 12 lasagna noodles (uncooked)
gary p. a month ago
Great made some personal adjustments as usual
Chuck Z. 5 months ago
turned out really good. Next time I will try and use some spicy sausage. and some marinara that has a little kick to it
Jenny a year ago
Very yummy! Went exactly as recipe said
Michelle 2 years ago
Turned out great! We added goat cheese to the mixture to give it a little more tang.
Jessah! 2 years ago
Tasted amazing! I was very happy with it.
Rebecca H. 3 years ago
Delish! I lined a load Pam with greased foil & made out into TWO lasagne dishes & will freeze one. Next time I'll add Italian sausage. I will make it again!