- 1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 cups regular or converted rice
- 2 tablespoons knorr chicken flavor bouillon
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raisins
- Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
- Add water, coconut milk and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring in raisins during last 5 minutes of cooking.