- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 36 ounces cod fillets (or other firm fish)
- 1 onion (medium, peeled and chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 8 roma tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
PER SERVING *
|Calories200Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Kapnick 18 days ago
Delicious, especially over linguine noodles
Sophia Isis 20 Aug
it was pretty good. didn't take the flavor well..also feel like med-high heat was top high for my cookware. id make it again bc it was simple.
Marijean M. 17 Aug
Sooooooooo fantastic. I added 2 bay leaves and used both oregano and Italian seasoning. Will definitely be making this one again.
Marie-Catherine O'Malley 27 Jun
it turned out great!
Ben F. 1 May
Very tasty! I will make this again!
Wes Sutton 15 Jan
Came out pretty bland.
Lynn R. 18 Oct 2017
Easy & good ! I used store bought bruschetta for sauce, couldn’t be more simple.
Ichi 17 Oct 2017
So easy and tons of flavor,plus being healthy
kathleen w. 20 Aug 2017
so yummy ! everybody absolutely love it .
Rina W. 28 Jul 2017
Bland. Would not make it again.
Michael W. 16 Jul 2017
Good flavors but cod broke apart
Stephanie Miller 23 Jun 2017
Very good recipe. I will definitely be making this again!
Jack 22 Jun 2017
This was an amazing dish.
Cake S. 28 Aug 2016
Clean tasting and tasted healthy. The Oregano gave it a nutty taste. Used red wine since Red wine vinegar is not common where I am. Will be doing this again.