Simple Sheet Pan Pork Chops With Potatoes And VegetablesYummly
Tender pork chops, crisp roasted potatoes, and a colorful array of vegetables is a complete and easy dinner. Made all on one sheet pan, even clean up is fast and easy!
- 1 1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1 pound mixed vegetables (choice, like broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- black pepper
- 4 pork loin chops (1.5lb. each, about 1” thick)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1"Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- 2Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 3With a sharp knife dice potatoes into ¾” pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag.
- 4Drizzle 2 Tbs. olive oil into the bag and add ½ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- 5Seal the bag and shake until the potatoes are evenly coated in the seasoned oil.
- 6Transfer the potatoes onto the baking sheet. Do not discard the Ziploc bag.
- 7Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- 8Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes, until they are just able to be pierced with a fork, but not soft.
- 9Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces. For vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, cut into 1” florets. Slice carrots a ¼” thick. For zucchini and summer squash, slice ½” thick. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1” strips. Halve Brussels sprouts, etc.
- 10Place the vegetables in the Ziploc bag. Add 1 Tbs. of olive oil, ¼ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- 11Use a rubber spatula to push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Transfer the vegetables to the opposite side of the sheet.
- 12Roast the potatoes and vegetables for 5 minutes while preparing the pork chops.
- 13Rinse the pork chops with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- 14Place the pork chops in the Ziploc bag. Add the remaining 1 tsp. olive oil, ¾ tsp. salt, and black pepper, to taste.
- 15Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the pork chops in the oil and seasoning.
- 16Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 17Transfer the pork chops to the center of the baking sheet, arranging the potatoes and vegetables around the perimeter.
- 18Sprinkle the garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika evenly over potatoes, pork, and vegetables.
- 19Return the baking sheet to the middle rack of the hot oven.
- 20Roast for 15 minutes.
- 21Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the potatoes and vegetables.
- 22Continue roasting for 5-7 minutes longer, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150° F and the potatoes and browned.
- 23Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- 24Allow the pork to rest on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.
- 25Plate the pork chops with the potatoes and vegetables, and serve.