This simply seasoned and easy-to-make pork roast deserves a spot in your weeknight dinner rotation.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 lb.)
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Line a roasting pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside of it.
- Pat the pork loin dry with paper towels, then season it liberally on all sides with salt and black pepper, and rub with olive oil. Sprinkle the garlic powder, paprika, and dried parsley evenly over the surface of the meat.
- Position the pork loin onto the roasting rack.
- Roast on the middle rack of oven for 75-90 minutes,or until the meat reaches an internal temperature of 138-142°F.
- Check to see that pork loin is done. Remove from oven or add time as needed.
- Allow to rest on the rack for 10-15 minutes. While it rests, it should reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Transfer to a cutting board. Carve and serve immediately.
Hart 13 hours ago
I work at an aplliance store and made this for lunch. Everyone loved it. This recipe is simple and delicious. I will definitely be making it again.