Some salt, pepper, and lemon are all you need for perfectly cooked salmon fillets in 15 minutes.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 lemon (large)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Using a butter knife or the back of a spoon, gently spread an equal amount of the softened butter over the top of each salmon filet.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Slice the lemon into 12 rounds, a scant ¼” thick.
- Lay three lemon slices directly on top of each salmon filet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Joyce T. 23 Sep
Tasted great and so easy to make!
Barbara W. 11 Sep
Family said best fish dish yet
Cherokee 27 Aug
very good easy to make . fast dinner for the kids .
James Benson 27 Aug
Enjoyed it. Easy to make.
Mrs. Allen 12 Jul
Salmon tasted blahhhh... maybe I should try a different recipe with bolder flavors. 🤷🏾♀️
Ghizlane 2 Jul
Very easy and delicious
Rachel V. 22 Jun
quick and easy. just remove the lemon after baking because it can leave a harsh taste on the salmon
Zach Westgate 1 Jun
It turned out really well
Thomas Prowse 31 May
Easy to make and yum!
Brandon Currie 13 May
Great! Very simple and quick
Yidi Hong 4 May
Simple and easy! Good for beginners!
Maha 29 Mar
I just finished trying out this awesome recipe and I turn on my phone find this question, “How did it turn out?” But I can’t even describe this awesome piece of heaven, so I’ll leave it at that.