Some salt, pepper, and lemon are all you need for perfectly cooked salmon fillets in 15 minutes.
- 4 salmon fillets (Atlantic, 5 oz each)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (softened)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper
- 1 lemon (large)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the salmon filets under cool water. Gently pat them dry with paper towels, then place on the baking sheet, skin side down.
- Using a butter knife or the back of a spoon, gently spread an equal amount of the softened butter over the top of each salmon filet.
- Sprinkle the top of the salmon with the salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Slice the lemon into 12 rounds, a scant ¼” thick.
- Lay three lemon slices directly on top of each salmon filet.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the preheated oven.
- Bake the salmon for 12-15 minutes on the middle rack of the oven, until it flakes easily with a fork.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Plate and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mrs. Allen 12 Jul
Salmon tasted blahhhh... maybe I should try a different recipe with bolder flavors. 🤷🏾♀️
Ghizlane 2 Jul
Very easy and delicious
Rachel V. 22 Jun
quick and easy. just remove the lemon after baking because it can leave a harsh taste on the salmon
Zach Westgate 1 Jun
It turned out really well
Thomas Prowse 31 May
Easy to make and yum!
Brandon Currie 13 May
Great! Very simple and quick
Yidi Hong 4 May
Simple and easy! Good for beginners!
Maha 29 Mar
I just finished trying out this awesome recipe and I turn on my phone find this question, “How did it turn out?” But I can’t even describe this awesome piece of heaven, so I’ll leave it at that.