- 19 ounces black beans (rinsed and drained)
- 3/4 cup salsa
- 8 cups lettuce leaves (torn iceberg)
- 1 1/2 cups queso fresco (crumbled)
- 1 1/4 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing
- 11 ounces whole kernel corn, drained (or Mexican-style)
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions (thinly)
- tortilla chips
- In medium bowl, combine beans and salsa.
- In 3-quart glass bowl, arrange 4 cups lettuce. Evenly layer half of black bean mixture, cheese, corn, onions and mayonnaise dressing. Repeat layers with remaining ingredients except tortilla chips. Serve with tortilla chips. *Mayonnaise Dressing: In medium bowl, combine 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice, 1/2 cup crema mexicana, 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro, 1 tablespoon white vinegar, 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper.