- 1 tablespoon Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced)
- 3/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 cup bertolli vineyard premium collections marinara with burgundy wine sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and red pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Add pepper flakes and shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes or until shrimp almost turn pink. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat to low and heat through until shrimp turn pink. Serve over hot rice.