- 4 slices olive oil
- 1 sweet onion
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 8 ounces fettuccine (cooked and drained, reserve 1/2 cup pasta water)
- 1 jar bertolli four chees rosa sauc
- Cook bacon in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon; reserve drippings.
- Cook onion in reserved drippings over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until onion is golden. Add shrimp and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in Sauce and reserved pasta water; heat through. Toss with hot fettuccine and garnish, if desired, with shredded fontina cheese and parsley.
Cat Y. 20 May 2016
Very good! I added mushrooms just to have more vegetables. This is going to become a mainstay entree in my home!