- vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt (plus 1 1/2 teaspoons)
- 3/4 pound linguine
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil (good)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic (4 cloves)
- 1 pound large shrimp (about 16 shrimp, peeled and deveined)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper (freshly)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 lemon zest (grated)
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/3 cup peas
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (canned, what I had on hand…sauteed would be much better)
- 1/8 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
|Calories540Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE|
DLane 22 Sep 2018
This was amazing, so good! I sautéed fresh mushrooms and added a touch of lemon olive oil to finish it. Seasoning was perfect.
Lois D. 25 Apr 2018
turned out great just i will leave out the red pepper flakes next time.
Angela M. 25 Feb 2018
Not a lot of flavor. Would not make it again.
Hello Crystal 15 Feb 2018
We would not make this again.
Bellows 25 Jul 2017
Replaced peas with brussel sprouts and it was just as delicious.
Kelly Lockett 25 Jul 2017
Turned out good I used a bit too much pasta and not enough shrimp but the sauce is really good
LADY OOTOSA U. 6 Oct 2015
It was delicious, got my little dudes to eat something other than kimchi and white rice. thank you. I used sake instead of wine and red pepper powder to make it a little more familiar, it was yummy.
Penny Yuan 6 Jul 2015
tastes really fresh and light! I used lemon juice instead of white wine and it was still flavorful. Also did not have mushrooms or peas, but it still turns out great