- 1 red bell pepper (large, roasted and peeled)
- 1 pound uncook medium shrimp, peel and devein
- 2 tablespoons Country Crock® Spread
- 1 jar ragu cheesi classic alfredo sauc
- 8 ounces penn pasta, cook and drain
- Puree roasted pepper in blender or food processor. Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink, turning once. Stir in Classic Alfredo Sauce and pureed roasted pepper until heated through. Serve over hot penne and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil leaves.