- 1 red bell pepper (large, roasted and peeled)
- 1 pound uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons country crock spread
- 1 jar ragu cheesy classic alfredo sauce
- 8 ounces penne pasta, cooked and drained
- Puree roasted pepper in blender or food processor. Season shrimp, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
- Melt Spread in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp 3 minutes or until shrimp are almost pink, turning once. Stir in Classic Alfredo Sauce and pureed roasted pepper until heated through. Serve over hot penne and garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh basil leaves.