- 1 pound uncooked large shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons Bertolli Classico Olive Oil
- 1 onion
- 1 jar Bertolli Organic Olive Oil, Basil and Garlic Sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine (or chicken broth)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 8 ounces linguine, cooked and drained
- Toss shrimp with red pepper in medium bowl; set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp and keep warm.
- Cook onion in same skillet, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in Sauce, wine and oregano. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Return shrimp to skillet and toss to coat. Remove from heat and stir in parsley. Serve over hot linguine.