- 2 tablespoons Bertolli® Classico Olive Oil (divided)
- 1 pound large shrimp
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 cup sweet onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dri basil leaves, crush
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1 jar Bertolli® Arrabbiata Sauce
- 8 ounces linguine, cook and drain
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Heat 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, 6 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp from skillet and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon Olive Oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic, basil and oregano and cook 1 minute. Stir in Sauce and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.