Shrimp and Vegetable Noodle Stir-fryO Meu Tempero
Chinese noodles are typically even quicker cooking thatnItalian pasta, meaning they are just right for fast weeknight dinners. In this recipe, the noodles are boiled and then tossed with stir-fried shrimp and mixed vegetables and the dish is simply seasoned with soy sauce to taste, and if desired. Carrot, peas, red bell pepper, and broccoli florets are a colorful combination, but you can use other vegetables and in other combinations.
- 2 packages chinese noodles
- 2 packages shrimp (frozen)
- olive oil
- 1 carrots (coarsely grated)
- 200 grams broccoli florets
- 200 grams peas
- 1 red bell pepper (large, sliced)
- salt (to taste)
- soy sauce
- 1Cook noodles in plenty of boiling water, as indicated on the package.
- 2Drain and set aside.
- 3Thaw shripm and drain, peel and devein. Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a wok and fry the shrimp. Remove shrimp from the wok without draining the juices.
- 4Add a little more olive oil to the wok and saute broccoli, carrot, peas, and bell pepper.
- 5Season with salt and soy sauce.
- 6Note: Sauce will be salty, so no further seasoning with salt may be necessary.
- 7If desired, use scissors to cut noodles to a smaller size.
- 8Add noodles to wok with vegetables.
- 9Add shrimp and mix everything.
- 10If necessary, season with soy sauce.
- 11Serve hot.