Shrimp and Squid Noodle SoupO Meu Tempero
Seafood dishes usually are hearty, healthy, quick, easy, and flavorful. This recipe for Shrimp and Squid Noodle Soup is perfect after a hard day out in the world, or after coming inside from playing in the snow with the kids. It takes 45 minutes to prepare this warm and delicious soup. If you are looking for an aromatic dish with flavorful fish and hearty vegetabes, then this recipe will hit the spot.
- 1 onions (cut into half moons, then into thin slices)
- olive oil (as needed)
- 2 garlic cloves (peeled)
- 1 piece ginger (about 4 cm, cut in thin slices, then in strips)
- 225 grams squid (clean, cut in thin slices, defrosted)
- 175 grams shrimp (peeled and defrosted)
- 1 carrots (cut lengthwise in slices and then into strips, each of themselves cut into 3 parts)
- 3 celery (stems, finely chopped)
- 2 liters chicken broth
- 1 cup peas
- 3 egg noodles (plates of)
- 3 celery (stems, chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- hot sauce (to taste)
- fish sauce (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1In a large saucepan, saute the onion with a little olive oil until soft.
- 2Add the garlic cloves and ginger, cook for 1 minute.
- 3Add the squid, and cook until almost tender.
- 4Add the shrimp, and when it starts to color, add the carrot, celery, and hot chicken broth.
- 5Remove the garlic.
- 6Turn up the heat, and bring to boil. Add the peas and the noodles, which should be cooked according to directions, usually four minutes.
- 7Remove from heat, and add the chopped celery leaves.
- 8Season with salt, hot sauce, and fish sauce to taste. Add the balsamic vinegar.
- 9Serve hot.
PER SERVING *
|Calories1020Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat150|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.