- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 shallot (minced)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 jalapeno (seeded and minced)
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled, deveined and chopped)
- 8 ounces bay scallops
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 24 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 pounds tomatillos
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons shallot (minced)
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- white pepper
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces goat cheese crumbles
- Saute shallots, garlic and jalapeno in olive oil until soft, but not brown, about 1 minute. Add chopped shrimp and scallops until shrimp are slightly pink. Add white wine and simmer until wine is almost evaporated. Pour in cream to moisten the filling and remove from heat. Transfer the mixture to a bowl to stop the cooking.
- Spoon onto corn tortillas and roll into cigar shape. Line them up in a large baking dish or small individual dishes.
- Roast tomatillos in a 400 degree ove until the skins split, but not too brown. Remove from oven and cool. Puree in a food processor or blender.
- Saute shallot in olive oil until translucent, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream and sour cream. Simmer until slightly thickened. Add tomatillo puree. Season with salt and white pepper to taste.
- Pour over rolled enchiladas. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese and goat cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees until sauce is bubbly around the edges and tortillas are golden brown. About 15 minutes. Do not over cook.
|Calories750Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.