Shrimp and Red Fish RisottoHoje para Jantar
Shrimp is a savory and sweet seafood that is delicious in many dishes. This recipe for Shrimp and Red Fish Risotto and a hearty and healthy dish that combines the delicious flavors of the fish and shrimp with aromatic and decadent ingredients for a dish that is out of this world. It is easy and quick to make so it is perfect for any night of the week. Serve it up immediately for a dinner that will warm your heart and stomach.
- 1 red snapper
- 200 grams shrimp (peeled)
- coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 75 milliliters olive oil
- 400 grams risotto
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 onions
- 1 garlic cloves
- 150 milliliters white wine
- sea salt (to taste)
- parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Cook red snapper and shrimp in boiling, salted water with dill.
- 2Remove fish and shrimp, but leave the saucepan over low heat, so that cooking water remains hot.
- 3Heat olive oil in a pan and fry rice until grains begin to whiten.
- 4Add butter, onion, and minced garlic and cook over very low heat for about 5 minutes.
- 5Deglaze pan with white wine and continue to cook until liquids reduce.
- 6Slowly add a ladle of the seafood cooking water.
- 7Stir until it evaporates completely.
- 8Add another ladle, stirring constantly so that the rice does not stick to the bottom of the pan.
- 9About 5 minutes before the end of cooking time, add shrimp, fish pieces and grated Parmesan cheese to rice mixture and mix well.
- 10Season with a pinch of sea salt, to taste. Serve immediately.