- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 pound linguine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (divided)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons essence (recipe follows)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt (divided)
- 1 cup yellow onion (finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup jalapenos (finely chopped, seeds removed)
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup pasta cooking water (reserved)
- 1 cup pepper jack cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
|Calories750Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat400|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Hunny 13 Oct 2018
This was excellent... I made it last minute and it was a quick and easy meal. Will definitely make again.
MeeganMoore 23 Mar 2017
Delicious! I followed the recipe exactly and it was perfect. Next time I will add some more shrimp as this recipe makes a lot of pasta. Adding this to the rotation!
Rachel C. 26 Jan 2017
This was an amazing dish. It was pretty spicy but that was fine with me. Leftovers were great and I was able to get several meals out of this recipe.
Gholston 30 Jul 2016
Great, easy to follow directions. We Loved It! Did not add all the chile to hold back some of the heat. We will definitely make it again.