You have been asked to bring a sweet and succulent appetizer to the next office potluck. This recipe for Shrimp and Curry Mini Madeleines combines sweet shrimp with savory curry powder to create a dish that is out of this world. Be sure to add these ingredients to your next grocery list so you can create these wonderful madeleines to show off your culinary skills to all your friends. Enjoy!
- 12 shrimp
- 1 shallots
- olive oil (8 cl.)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 eggs
- 75 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup grating cheese
- Peel 12 shrimp and cut them in half.
- Chop the shallot, fry in a little olive oil (keep 5cl for the rest of the recipe).
- Once the shallot is browned, cook the shrimp until nicely browned.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of a teaspoon of curry, keep aside.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a bowl, beat the eggs, flour, baking powder, 1 tablespoon of curry powder, salt and pepper.
- Gradually add in the milk and the remaining 5 centiliters of olive oil.
- Mix well.
- Add a handful of grated cheese to the mixture, stir.
- Fill half of the mini madeleine molds with batter.
- Put half a shrimp in each.
- Cover with the remaining batter.
- Cook them for 15 minutes.