- 3 cups low salt chicken broth (organic)
- 1 cup quick cooking grits
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 6 slices bacon (chopped)
- 2 pounds medium shrimp (16-18 pieces per pound, peeled and deveined)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley (chopped)
- 6 green onions (chopped, white and light green parts only)
- freshly ground black pepper
|Calories720Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat360|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Paula 23 days ago
Delicious! I would make again. Did add a little cayenne pepper for some heat. Great recipe!
Khadijah Gordon 31 May 2018
Amazing!!! Definitely making it again.
Paula Tortu 31 May 2018
Delicious. I did not add anything extra. It was perfect
Keith D. 13 May 2018
Added a little more chicken broth and slightly reduced cheese - grits came out nice and creamy and shrimp was perfect
Rhonda 16 Apr 2018
awesome but added chopped red bell pepper and all of the sauces I made as a marinade for the shrimp with a teaspoon of fish sauce delish
Thurman-Geitz 16 Jan 2018
Delicious! Our first experience with grits. We really enjoyed it.
jaimi d. 19 Nov 2017
Me and my family loved it. The only small complaint was it was to cheesy. Next go around l will use 1.5 cups as opposed to 2 cups. Still excellent recipe though. 😋😋😋
Megan Kase 30 Sep 2017
So easy and delicious!
Chevar Francis 18 Sep 2017
I added one extra cup of chicken, I also added paprika. I cut back on the green onions and parsley. Otherwise, it was awesome. Super cheesy.