- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 avocado
- 1/2 cup Best Food's Mayonnaise with Lime Juice
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and jalapeno pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Chill 30 minutes.
- Stir in avocados and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice. Season, if desired, with salt and serve with hot pepper sauce.
PER SERVING *
|Calories160Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
tanya siltanen 20 Oct 2016
awesome! I added an additional avocado since love them! Added celery and used cooked shrimp. I will def make it for friends.
Sarah P. 19 Jun 2016
I modified- used cooked shrimp in a pinch, added fresh garlic and diced celery over fresh greens. Everything organic. Adjusted mayo with lemon juice- will make again!
Jim M. 22 May 2016
Im retired and made this for some friends at my old job for lunch. Almost got beat up for not making more. I added chunked cucumber to this already fabulous salad. The cucumber puts a wonderful summer feel and flavor to the salad. What a great great flavor.
John B. 19 May 2016
very good!! I would make it again..Healthy dish..Lime juice is nice touch. I added 1 c. sliced baby carrots(raw), 2c. chopped zucchini(also raw).
Angelaina A. 27 Apr 2016
Omg! I made this for lunch the other day!! It was absolutely delicious!! I actually threw come celery and grapes in my salad too!! It was phenomenal!! You have to try it!! And I didn't cut up all of the shrimp I left it whole!
Jessica G. 1 Feb 2016
I loved this recipe and everyone in my family loved it and it's big. This recipe is super easy and paste great :)
jennifer m. 22 Jan 2016
EXCELLENT AN EASY TASTY DISH A BIG HIT WITH FAMILY. THE INSTRUCTIONS WERE EASY TO FOLLOW AND SIMPLE . THE RECIPE HAS A UNIQUE FLAVOR COMBINATIONS.