- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion (medium, chopped)
- 1 jalapeno pepper (seeded and chopped)
- 1 1/2 pounds uncooked medium shrimp (peeled, deveined and coarsely chopped)
- 2 avocados (peeled and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Best Foods Mayonnaise (or Hellmann's®, with Lime Juice)
- Heat olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion and jalapeno pepper, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until tender. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Chill 30 minutes.
- Stir in avocados and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise with Lime Juice. Season, if desired, with salt and serve with hot pepper sauce.
Seth's Box of Memories 9 months ago