Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Duck Confit Croquettes with Mushrooms is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 250 grams okra
- 1 chive
- 500 grams shrimp (whole)
- 1 jar Tagine sauce
- 200 grams basmati rice
- For seafood broth, peel shrimp and cook the heads and shells in 400 ml (approximately 1 cup) boiling water.
- Chop zucchini, eggplant and onion.
- Cut each piece of okra into 3 pieces.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and fry zucchini, eggplant and onion.
- Season with salt.
- Halfway through cooking, add okra to pan and cook until al dente.
- Add tagine sauce and peeled shrimp to pan.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Use strained seafood broth to cook basmati rice for 10 minutes, according to package directions.
- Serve the tagine with rice.