Shrimp Tagine with OkraKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Duck Confit Croquettes with Mushrooms is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 1 zucchini
- 1 eggplant
- 250 grams okra
- 1 chives
- 500 grams shrimp (whole)
- 1 jar Moroccan Tagine sauce
- 200 grams basmati rice
- 1For seafood broth, peel shrimp and cook the heads and shells in 400 ml (approximately 1 cup) boiling water.
- 2Chop zucchini, eggplant and onion.
- 3Cut each piece of okra into 3 pieces.
- 4Heat oil in a deep pan and fry zucchini, eggplant and onion.
- 5Season with salt.
- 6Halfway through cooking, add okra to pan and cook until al dente.
- 7Add tagine sauce and peeled shrimp to pan.
- 8Cook for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
- 9Use strained seafood broth to cook basmati rice for 10 minutes, according to package directions.
- 10Serve the tagine with rice.