Shrimp Tacos With Cool Cucumber SauceBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cucumber (medium, peeled, seeded and diced)
- 1 1/4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled, deveined and halved)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 5 4/5 ounces taco shells (heated)
- shredded lettuce
- 1Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, cucumber and 1 tablespoon taco seasonings in small bowl; set aside.
- 2Heat Olive Oil in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, garlic, lime juice, hot pepper sauce and remaining taco seasoning mix, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Stir in 1/4 cup water; bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute or until sauce is slightly thickened. To serve, spoon shrimp mixture into taco shells, then top with cucumber mixture, lettuce and tomato.