- 1/4 cup chipotle mayonnaise (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic, divided)
- 8 ounces large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 1/2 cups rice noodles (broken thin, prepared according to package directions)
- 2 cucumbers (small, peeled and cut into thin strips,, 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (coarsely chopped fresh)
- 1/2 cup carrots (matchstick cut)
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 12 spring roll wrappers
- 3 tablespoons mirin
- 3 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (grated)
- For summer rolls, heat 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Organic Chipotle Mayonnaise in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 3 minutes. Remove shrimp; cool, then coarsely chop and set aside.
- Combine noodles with remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise in bowl. Combine cucumbers, cilantro, carrots and green onions in another bowl.
- Fill pie plate with water. Working with 1 wrapper at a time, soak in water until pliable but not limp, about 30 seconds. Lift wrapper out of water and let excess water drip off; transfer to cutting board.
- Arrange some of the shrimp on lower third of wrapper; top with about 1/4 cup each noodles and vegetables. Fold bottom of wrapper over filling, then fold in ends and roll up like a burrito. Transfer to platter. Repeat to make 11 more rolls. Cover rolls with damp paper towels, then cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. (Can be made 1 day ahead).
- For dipping sauce, combine ingredients in small bowl*. Cut summer rolls in half and serve with Dipping Sauce.