- 1/2 pound shrimp (peeled, deveined, tails removed)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese (freshly)
- 8 ounces pasta (cooked according to package directions, I used Farfalle)
PER SERVING *
|Calories840Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat440|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Alexis M. 27 days ago
turned out great! so easy to make and so delicious!
Neomi Brooks 10 Jul
great! even kids loved it!
Irma Spooner 3 Apr
So good and so decadent! Very delicious and worthy of “company dinner” or Sunday dinner. I used fresh parsley instead of dried and I didn’t cook the shrimp as long as directed. Hate over cooed sea food. Will make it again!
Loretta T. 6 May 2017
Turned out great!! I sautéed some mushrooms and onions before I sautéed the shrimp. Added that after simmering the apple juice (I also used apple juice in lieu of the wine. )
AJ Eiser 12 Apr 2017
Unbelievably delicious!!! I added some asparagus as well! Easy and quick recipe.....thanks for sharing Yummly!!!
Emily S. 31 Aug 2016
Super tasty spin on a classic! I would make it again with a few more veggies in there, can't wait to test it again
Debbie Haynes T. 24 Jul 2016
I made this last night. I followed your recipe , my husband said that it was better than what he ate in the Italian place that he tried it. Thanks for sharing, it was awesome.