- 4 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves (minced, about 2 Tablespoons, or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- kosher salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 pound large shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves (Chopped)
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta (cooked, to serve -- reserve the coking water)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (Optional)
PER SERVING *
|Calories440Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat190|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Liz 25 days ago
Great! In the final stir I added a couple tablespoons of fat free half and half and Parmesan. And served it over cooked fresh spinach ricotta ravioli. Also used lime instead of lemon as this is more palatable to my husband.
cody 20 Oct
aweosme dish easy to make
Dana P. 16 Oct
This is a very simple, but tasty recipe. It is also so quick to make for a weeknight meal.
Ron 6 Oct
Restaurant quality, well balanced
Cody Morris 1 Oct
turned out really well. only thing I would change would be cutting the parsley down to 1 tbsp. 1/4 cup seemed excessive. it tasted fine but it turned the scampi green. flavor was amazing though!
Jmom J. 25 Sep
Delicious and quick! Will make again!!
Linda F. 25 Sep
Delicious, I liked it so much I made it twice in the same week.
Jacquie B. 23 Sep
This is a lot easier to make than i was expecting, and it taste better than restaurants. New weeknight staple
Sherri Welch 16 Feb
This was amazing! Absolutely no leftovers!