- 1 liter water
- 2 bouillon cubes (shrimp)
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 red onion (small, peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 garlic clove (peeled and finely chopped)
- 1 leek (small, white part only, peeled and finely chopped)
- 300 grams arborio rice
- 250 milliliters dry white wine
- 500 grams shrimp (peeled)
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- For the seafood broth, heat 1 liter of water and 2 bouillon cubes in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Heat olive oil in a large saucepan, add onion, garlic, and leek and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add rice.
- Fry until the rice grains turn white, stirring constantly
- Add wine.
- Cook until wine is almost evaporated, add ladlefuls of seafood broth and season with salt and paprika.
- Stir constantly until rice is tender.
- Halfway through the cooking, add shrimp and cilantro.
- Season to taste.