- 12 ounces linguine (uncooked)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 shallots (large, finely chopped)
- 6 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp (peeled & deveined, 21-25 count)
- 23 ounces RAGU Homestyle Thick & Hearty Roasted Garlic Sauce
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1/4 cup fresh basil (chopped)
- Cook pasta as directed on package; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add shallots, garlic and red pepper flakes. Cook and stir 1-2 min. or until garlic is golden. Add wine; bring to boil. Cook until liquid is reduced to about ¼ cup. Stir in shrimp and sauce; cover. Cook 3-4 min. or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Stir in butter. Add pasta and toss to coat. Top with basil just before serving.