If you are searching for a sweet and savory seafood dish that you can serve up and your next celebration, then try this recipe for Shrimp Curry with Coconut Milk. The sweet meat of the sea pairs perfectly with the sweet coconut milk and the savory c…
rry spices. Serve it up with your favorite noodles for a decadent dinner. Why not make it this weekend and surprise your family with a wonderful Sunday dinner?
- 300 grams shrimp tails (frozen)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 yellow pepper (small, diced)
- 1 red pepper (small, diced)
- 1 onion (minced)
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- coconut milk (20 cl..)
- salt (to taste)
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- Peel the shrimp.
- Heat the olive oil in a wok, add the peppers and onion, and saute until browned.
- Add the curry, shrimp tails, and coconut milk.