Shrimp CroquettesReceitas Da Felicidade!
Flip the switch on mama's bars! This recipe is for Shrimp Croquettes. This delicious and flavorful recipe only contains ingredients. It's not only delicious but good for you! Don't believe us? Try this Shrimp Croquettes recipe for yourself. Let us know your thoughts about this recipe in our comments below. Or give this recipe a star rating! It's great to share your thoughts with others! Happy Cooking! We know you will love it.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 onions (small)
- olive oil (to taste)
- 1 tablespoon tomatoes (pulp, fried tomatoes with oregano)
- 1 package peeled shrimp
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons cream (seafood soup powder)
- 2 deciliters milk
- 1 egg yolks
- chopped parsley
- 1 eggs
- bread crumbs
- olive oil
- 1Bring to boil, the water, milk, butter, and a little salt.
- 2Remove from heat, add flour and stir until the dough no longer sticks to the side of the pan. Set aside.
- 3Mince the onion, and saute in olive oil.
- 4Add peeled, and broken into pieces shrimp. Add the tomato paste, and let simmer.
- 5Add the flour, and season with salt and pepper.
- 6Dissolve the seafood cream soup powder in milk, add to mixture, and let thicken.
- 7Remove from heat, and add the egg yolk and chopped parsley.
- 8Roll out the dough very thin, and pour small spoonfuls of stuffing in it. Using a glass, cut the dough in a half-moon shapes.
- 9Coat the croquettes first in a beaten egg, and then in breadcrumbs.
- 10Fry in olive until golden.
PER SERVING *
|Calories380Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.