- 1 pound shrimp (medium-small, peeled and deveined)
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 3/4 cup lime juice (juice from 4-6 limes)
- 3/4 cup lemon juice (juice from 2-3 lemons)
- 1 cup red onion (finely chopped)
- 1 serrano chile (ribs and seeds removed, minced)
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 cucumber (peeled diced into 1/2-inch pieces)
- 1 avocado (peeled, seed removed, cut into 1/2-inch chunks)
|Calories200Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Rick 16 Dec 2018
Made a few changes, used jalapeño, added shredded carrot, minced garlic and some kosher salt to taste. Very good.
Zia Monique 8 Dec 2018
Super easy and very refreshing and full of flavor I had mine with lime flavor tortilla chips, soooo goodn
Anna Sahlani 30 Jul 2018
Delicious! Definitely a recipe I will use again
MamaChef 18 May 2018
It was very good, fresh meal. Added tomatoes bc I like them.
Iliana 25 Apr 2018
so good! i definitely will make it again
Darlene Forshage 9 Jul 2017
Excellent recipe! I added a touch if kosher salt and it was great!
Scott 27 Jun 2017
Wonderful dish. I love ceviche!
Gisela M. 31 Jul 2016
Loved it. Replaced the avocados with a little olive oil and added a dash of spicy Bloody Mary Mix, 2 tbsp sweet chili sauce and 1 tsp lemon grass paste to it.. Yummy.
Paris P. 26 Dec 2015
Easy and tasty hit! If you can't find serrano peppers, I have subbed jalapeno pepper and it turned out fine. This is a nice, fresh menu item to keep around the guacamole and chips. Nice to be able to make ahead and pull out right before the party starts.