- 1 pound medium shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 1/2 tablespoons canola oil (divided)
- 1/4 cup green onions (diagonally cut)
- 2 teaspoons peeled fresh ginger (minced)
- 3 garlic cloves (thinly sliced)
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (lower-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
|Calories240Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat100|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Julie M. 10 days ago
It was tasty, I added snap peas and water chestnuts in addition to the broccoli, Next time I would add more soy sauce and vinegar to make more sauce.
Anna Odushkin 30 Oct 2018
It was absolutely delicious and easy to make
Jeannie Burke 28 May 2018
Well it is so good......yum yum
Angela Delucca 29 Apr 2018
the family loved it ...
Heidi Taylor 10 Dec 2017
Oh my goodness!!! So delicious! Will definitely make again often!!! Served over jasmine rice. Entire family loved!!! 😋🍜
Sierra Eckard 7 Nov 2017
Great!! Used half soy sauce half terryaki and I didn't have green onion so i just used a quarter of a sweet onion. Turned out amazing! Will definitely make again!
Kelli Owens 12 Aug 2017
Really easy and yummy stir fry. I added bell peppers and edamame to the veggies, and a little toasted sesame oil to the sauce to jazz it up a bit. It turned out great. Even my 3 year old ate it. I will definitely make it again.
Amanda W. 6 Apr 2017
Delicious and super easy. I added sugar snap peas and red bell pepper to the broccoli. Sauce is delicious!
Nicole Magnusson 31 Jan 2017
Great! Easy and to-the-point directions! I will definitely be going back to this in the future. The flavors were fabulous.