- 1 pound baby redskin potatoes
- 1 yellow onion (medium, quartered)
- 1 lemon (cut into quarters)
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ears corn on the cob (cut in half)
- 1 pound smoked sausage
- 1 pound large shrimp (peel on, deveined)
- 1/4 cup parsley (chopped)
- crusty bread
- 1 lemon (cut into wedges for serving)
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Add 4 cups of water to the Water Basin Pan and place Perforated Steamer Tray in it.
- Place potatoes, onion and lemon in 9" x 13" pan. Season with Old Bay Seasoning, salt and black pepper. Pour 3 cups boiling water over potatoes and place on Perforated Steamer Tray. Cover Steamer with Lid.
- On STEAM mode, steam the potatoes for 30-35 minutes until tender. Add corn and sausage; continue to steam another 10 minutes. Toss shrimp over top and steam an additional 5-6 minutes until shrimp is cooked through.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and Old BaySeasoning if you like. Serve with lemon wedges and crusty bread.