- 3 cups cooked pork roast (shredded or finely chopped)
- 1 cup onions (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- 1/2 jalapeno chilies (minced)
- 12 flour tortillas (warmed)
- 3 cups lettuce (shredded)
- 2 cups tomatoes (diced)
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- salsa (as desired)
- In large nonstick skillet, sauté onion in oil over medium heat for 5 minutes, until soft and translucent. Stir in garlic and jalapeno; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes, until garlic is soft but not brown. Add cooked pork; toss lightly. Heat through thoroughly.
- In each tortilla, roll up 1/4 cup pork, some lettuce, tomatoes, 1 tablespoons cheese and top with salsa, if desired.