This three part, decadent dessert option is perfect for an intimate dinner party with friends. This Shortbread, Blueberry Compote and Yogurt recipe takes 85 minutes to prepare and just minutes to devour. When plated, you will have a delicious compote, sweet shortbread pieces, and homemade yogurt. You can substitute premade yogurt if you do not have the right maker. This is a perfect dessert option to a wonderful meal with friends.
- 400 grams fresh blueberries (frozen in winter)
- 70 grams powdered sugar
- 0.5 liters whole milk
- 0.5 liters low-fat milk
- 1 nonfat yogurt
- 1 sachet Alsa ferments
- 155 grams melted butter
- 45 grams sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 180 grams flour
- Place the blueberries and sugar in a saucepan.
- Cook for 10 minutes over low heat.
- Set aside.
- In a bowl, pour 1 packet of Alsa ferments and the milk powder.
- Gradually dilute with milk.
- Place in the yogurt maker according to instructions.
- In a bowl, mix the melted butter, sugar, vanilla and a pinch of salt.
- Add the flour and stir quickly just to incorporate.
- Spread the paste (0.5 cm thick) on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Let stand but not cool for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 150 °.
- Bake the cakes for 45 minutes. Remove from the oven and sprinkle the surface of the dough with sugar. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Cut with a knife into 3 x 3 centimeter squares, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Cool on a rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories770Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat330|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.