Shortbread CookiesMadeleine Cocina
These are not just any cookies, these are Shortbread Cookies. Have you ever tried Shortbread Cookies? Well today is your lucky day. These Shortbread Cookies are not only healthy but packed with flavor. You will love baking these Shortbread Cookies with your family and serving them in a cookie jar on the kitchen table. Let us know your thoughts about our Shortbread Cookies recipe in the comments below or by giving this recipe a star rating.
- 300 grams flour
- 5 grams baking powder
- 5 grams baking soda
- 1 eggs
- 150 grams sugar (plus 1/2 cup to sprinkle on cookies)
- 150 grams butter (at room temperature)
- vegetables (organic)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Mix the egg with the organic vegetable dye in a small bowl.
- 3Mix the white flour, 150 grams sugar, baking soda, and baking powder in a large bowl.
- 4Add the egg and vanilla to the large bowl, and beat until a dough forms.
- 5Place the dough on a floured surface and roll it until you obtain a thick roll.
- 6Place the 1/2 cup sugar on a small plate.
- 7Place a layer of parchment paper on a large cooking tray.
- 8Slice the dough roll to form the cookies, place them on the plate with sugar to cover only one side, and place them on the cooking tray.
- 9Bake for 15 minutes, remove them from the oven, let them cool off completely, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories730Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat300|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.