- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick Brown Gravy Mix (Substitutions available)
- gravy mix (McCormick® Onion)
- 1 cup water
- 4 instant mashed potatoes (servings)
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots (thawed)
- parsley flakes (McCormick®, optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Mix Gravy Mix and water in small bowl. Pour over beef. Bring to boil. Add peas and carrots. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes. Transfer meat mixture to 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Top with mashed potatoes.
- Bake 30 minutes or until gravy bubbles and potatoes are slightly browned. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired.