- 12 ounces smoked sausage (cut in ½" bias-cut slices)
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 1 red onion (small, peeled and cut into 8 wedges)
- 2 teaspoons rosemary (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 Honeycrisp apple (medium, cut into 12 wedges)
- 1 lemon (halved)
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place a large baking pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss carrots, Brussels sprouts, onion with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange vegetable mixture and sausage on preheated pan in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until just tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high. Add apple to pan; broil until apple is tender and vegetables are slightly caramelized, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Squeeze lemon over pan and sprinkle with parsley.