Packed with Mediterranean flavors and healthy fats, this sheet pan chicken will be your new favorite recipe for busy weeknights.
- 24 ounces chicken breasts
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- black pepper
- 2 cups grape tomatoes
- 1/2 red onion
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (in water, drained and rinsed)
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/3 cup pitted kalamata olives
- 3 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Rinse the chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry with paper towels. With a sharp knife, cut the chicken breasts in half lengthwise, to make 8 pieces of chicken. Place the chicken in a large mixing bowl. Season with 1 tsp. of salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Cut the grape tomatoes in half cross wise. Slice the red onion into 1/4” half moons. Cut the artichokes in half lengthwise. Place the vegetables into the mixing bowl on top of the chicken. Season with a scant 1/2 tsp. of salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Finely mince the garlic and place in a small bowl. Add the olive oil, red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegar, oregano, and dill. Whisk until the oil and vinegar are emulsified.
- Pour the greek dressing over the chicken and vegetables. Toss until everything is evenly coated in the dressing. Arrange the chicken and vegetables in an even layer onto the baking sheet. Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the chicken and vegetables for 12 minutes. Open the oven door and stir the vegetables with a rubber spatula. Continue baking for 10-13 minutes longer, until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes are slightly blistered.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Roughly chop the kalamata olives and sprinkle over the chicken and vegetables.
- Plate the chicken and vegetables. Sprinkle approximately 3 Tbs. of feta cheese crumble over each serving, and serve immediately.
|Calories400Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.