- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 5 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning (divided)
- 1 pound cod fillets (cut into 4x2-inch pieces)
- 2 russet potatoes (large, cut into wedges, aboout 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cornflake crumbs
- tartar sauce (McCormick® Original, for Seafood)
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Mix buttermilk and 1 teaspoon of the OLD BAY in large resealable plastic bag. Add fish; seal bag. Refrigerate 20 minutes.
- Toss potatoes and oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with another 2 teaspoons of OLD BAY; toss to coat evenly. Spread potatoes in single layer on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 25 minutes, turning potatoes halfway through cooking. Remove pan from oven. Push potatoes to outside edge of pan. Set aside.
- Place flour in a shallow dish. Beat egg, another 1 teaspoon of OLD BAY and 1 teaspoon water in a separate shallow dish. Mix cornflake crumbs and remaining 1 teaspoon OLD BAY in another shallow dish. Remove fish from buttermilk mixture, allowing excess to drip off into bag. Coat fish in flour, shaking off excess flour. Dip in egg mixture, then press into cornflake mixture until evenly coated. Discard any remaining flour, egg and cornflake mixtures. Place fish on a wire rack in center of pan with the potatoes.
- Bake 15 minutes or until fish is golden brown and flakes easily with a fork and potatoes are tender. Serve fish with potatoes and tartar sauce, if desired.
PER SERVING *
|Calories370Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.