A wholesome and filling meal all on one sheet pan. Dinner doesn't get easier than this!
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/4 pounds yukon gold potatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed vegetables (like broccoli, cauliflower, bell peppers, carrots, zucchini, etc.)
- 2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- black pepper
- 24 ounces chicken breasts (pounded to 3/4” thickness)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line an extra-large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, parsley, garlic powder, and paprika.
- With a sharp knife dice potatoes into ¾” pieces. Place in a gallon-sized Ziploc bag. Drizzle 2 Tablespoons of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper, to taste. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the potatoes in oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the potatoes onto the baking sheet. Do not discard the Ziploc bag. Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast the potatoes for 15 minutes, until they are just able to be pierced with a fork, but not soft.
- Cut the vegetables into uniform pieces. For vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower, cut into 1” florets. Slice carrots a ¼” thick. For zucchini and summer squash, slice ½” thick. Cut bell peppers or onions into 1” strips. Halve Brussels sprouts, etc.
- Place the vegetables in the Ziploc bag. Drizzle 1 1/2 Tablespoons of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1/2 teaspoon of salt and black pepper, to taste. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the vegetables in oil and seasonings.
- Use a rubber spatula to push the potatoes to one side of the baking sheet. Transfer the vegetables to the opposite side of the sheet.
- Roast the potatoes and vegetables for 5 minutes while preparing the chicken.
- Rinse the chicken breasts with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Place the chicken breasts in the Ziploc bag. Drizzle the remaining 1/2 Tablespoon of the olive oil mixture into the bag. Sprinkle in 1 teaspoon of salt and black pepper, to taste. Seal the bag and shake to evenly coat the chicken in oil and seasonings.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Transfer the chicken breasts to the center of the baking sheet, arranging the potatoes and vegetables around the perimeter. Return the baking sheet to the middle rack of the hot oven.
- Roast for 12 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the potatoes and vegetables. Flip the chicken breasts.
- Continue roasting for 8-10 minutes longer, or until the chicken is cooked through, the vegetables are tender, and the potatoes are browned and crisp.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven. Plate the chicken breasts with the potatoes and vegetables, and serve immediately.
PER SERVING *
|Calories510Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat180|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.