Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna CottaOn dine chez Nanou
Nothing like a Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna Cotta to brghten up your day. This Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna Cotta recipe also makes for a perfect childrens lunch. Prepare this Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna Cotta recipe the night before and pack in your kids lunchboxes. You will not be let down by this Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna Cotta recipe. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or give this Sheep Cheese and Chorizo Bicolor Panna Cotta recipe a star rating so others can follow along!
- 150 grams chorizo (sliced)
- chicken stock (25 cl.)
- cream (25 cl. fresh full liquid)
- 5 grams gelatin
- 4 grams gelatin
- cream (20 cl. liquid)
- 30 grams sheep’s milk cheese (grated)
- coarse salt
- Espelette Dukkah pepper
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1Brown the chorizo in a saucepan, and then add the broth.
- 2Cook for 20 minutes.
- 3Add the whipping cream, boil.
- 4Mix for 4 to 5 minutes.
- 5Strain with a strainer. You need about 220 centiliters of chorizo cream, put it back on the stove in a saucepan on low heat.
- 6In a bowl, soften the gelatin soften in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7Remove chorizo cream from heat, and add the softened gelatin to the hot cream.
- 9Pour this mixture into a flexible pan to about 1/2 centimeter thick.
- 10Let cool at room temperature, then refrigerate overnight.
- 11Soften the gelatin in cold water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 12In a pan, boil the cream, add the grated cheese, and mix well so that the cheese melts.
- 13Remove from heat, add the softened gelatin.
- 14Mix well, and add coarse salt with Espelette pepper.
- 15Pour this mixture into a flexible pan to about 1 centimeter thick.
- 16Let cool at room temperature, and then refrigerate overnight.
- 17Using a cookie cutter, cut out a shape in the sheep cheese panna cotta, and drop it on a plate.
- 18Do the same with chorizo panna cotta, and drop it on top of the cheese layer.
- 19Repeat with the cheese panna cotta.
- 20In a thick-bottomed saucepan, heat the sugar to obtain a blond caramel, add the sesame seeds, and then the balsamic vinegar, and mix.
- 21Pour the nougatine on parchment paper, cover with a second parchment paper, and smooth out with a rolling pin to obtain a fine crunch.
- 22Let harden 10 minutes, then tear into pieces.
- 23Prick a piece in the panna cotta
- 24Decorate your plate with a little balsamic mix, a little coarse salt with Espelette pepper, or small cheese shavings.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat130|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.