Who says that barbecue has to be Southern? Try this Asian-infused sauce for your family. Serve with grilled vegetables and fried rice.
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (minced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (chopped)
- Combine all ingredients except pork, reserve 1/4 cup for basting. Place tenderloin in large ziplock and cover with remaining marinade and refrigerate overnight. Remove pork from marinade and discard used marinade.
- Grill or broil over/under moderate heat for about 15-20 minutes, turning frequently; basting with reserved marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Remove from heat when an inserted meat thermometer reads 145 degrees F; allow to rest 5 minutes before slicing to serve.